Order Management is another useful section of the admin dashboard of this system. From here you can get all the required details of the orders by accessing the submenu under the Order Management drop-down. Refer to the mentioned picture:
- Live Orders: View and access all the running orders.
- User Order List: Using this option, you can view the entire lists of the orders placed by the users.
- Create Order list: By using this section, you can create an order list for the user who are placing their order on a phone call.
- Today’s Order: By accessing this option, you can get the details of all the orders for the present day.
- Order List: On passing the order list tab you can get the details of all past and present orders placed by the customers.
Admin Dashboard – Employee
Under the Employee section of the admin dashboard, you can get the details and active-inactive status of the employees associated with the restaurant.
- Branch Managers:
On this screen, the admin person will review all the described details of all the branch managers associated with each branch of the restaurant.
- Chefs: By pressing this chef tab under the employee section of the dashboard, a new screen will be open mentioning all the details of the chefs associated with the particular branch or kitchen of the restaurant. See the image:
- Driver: As like chefs, when you will click on the driver's option, you will be able to get the details of the drivers associated with the restaurant.
- Waiters: Similarly, on the waiter's screen, you will get every required detail of the waiters working on the particular restaurant.
Note: On the chef, driver and the waiters table you can view, edit and delete any specific data by using the view, edit and delete icons respectively under the actions column.